Tuesday 9 October 2012

Watch out!

So I thought after all this time I could maybe let you see my beautiful face again! I must prepare you though it is hard to wash properly out of a bucket so prepare to be scared of what you will see. Uganda is not the easiest place to look funky fresh lemme assure you!

Hello baby Elinah!

Our night of sugar cane!

Dan likes the camera!

Justine fixed the lamps and helped us make tea, what a lovely evening we had! Later Holly and I sat outside writing our journals with out new lamps!

James and Herbert our great buddies!!

Craft market in Kampala

Who said Africa is hard work? Cocktails in Kampala!

Snuggle time at the pub with Rach! James was jealous of his inability to spoon and later took a major huff about the situation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment