Friday 12 April 2013

Photos from the past few weeks, backwards because I got too frustrated trying to change them round!



dancing at my birthday party!

Eating the cake after realising it was too tricky to cut!
 
beautiful Angela at school!






Dan sitting on my birthday present, that's right I got a bike!!



the oven may have exploded.... Lying in Matia's arms when I got tired

Sports day on my birthday with Ncoyoyo (brother) and Derick!

Queen Holly!
 




Sexy Red and Yellow!

The girls in charge (well they thought they were anyway)






Tired after running 25 laps of our playing field, I had just poured a bottle of cold water over him to cool him down as well!
One of the most handsome boys I have ever seen, sadly he is in the blue team though....
Team red!




YELLOW AND RED GOING MAD!
The kids singing happy birthday to me on my birthday! So cute!






Me on my birthday morning with all of my presents, was such a wonderful birthday morning!
Me and my Ugandan Mama





A woman in a lovely gomez, I have decided to write about some of the women in my village for my community report!



Trying to decide who had actually won the egg race on Easter Sunday
Ready, steady, RACE!




Cuddles with Enukka on Easter Sunday, my darling boy!




The egg painting was very serious!




 Me with my little bro Calebu!
The eggs as they were drying.



         Dan after he had eaten his egg rather than painted it...


 



The room where we painted all of the eggs, i.e the primary 7 classroom!
Beautiful Kaka






My girl Angela from my class, however when she cries she does not stop!
Serious business




1 comment:

  1. Jenny, looks fabby, lovely to see the students and kids having fun. Even better as I know them!

    ReplyDelete