Sunday 21 April 2013

A few photos about our fun!

 My  beautiful baby boy!
I am a delight! Gotta love sexy faces!




Speaking of sexy faces....WOW!







Happy birthday to me!!







All of us squished in the car...comfy ride!
 The flowers James picked for me, such a lovely surprise!





Walking to Robinah's with Robinah dancing the way in front of me!




Letting the kids draw in my interview book!

The massive meal that was cooked in the tiny little room!!

 Away to get water from the well!

Chilling out with Angella while the others collected water, such a beautiful little girl!!



  Playing in the pig pen!




The beautiful family who I had a great day with!

1 comment:

  1. Jennyfloof, yet another adventure and it sounds like it was agreat birthday.

    Looking forward to giving you a belated birthday cuddle.

    Dad

    xxx

    ReplyDelete