Saturday 15 September 2012

14th September


Ooh I have now been away from my parents for two weeks! That is madness, but quite proud of myself. Of course I have spoken to them a lot, but I haven’t been away from this for this length of time in a long time, and I am only cutting down the weeks until I can be in their arms, happy Jenny! So the past few days have been a bit different to say the least.

I have had my classes which are just the same as always, except I am beginning to feel a lot more comfortable than I expected. I mean the kids are still giggling away at me and they are still looking slightly confused when I ask them to do something, and dear God I think I am going to smash the computers so that I don’t need to teach them anymore…apparently I have no patience! But they are good fun. I have organised to start the choir next Wednesday where I shall teach them the wonderful Hakuna Matata, obviously written by myself and Rach. Then I have the 7 year old neighbour who I am teaching English and getting food for doing so, who am I to turn down food? I have however had to give my computing lesson over to Holly, because I will just be super busy and I already have the most hours out of all of us, I was even double booked for a class…not gonna happen! I ain’t no Hermione Granger!!

It has been a crazy week and now we are in a lovely hotel where we finally have internet! FINALLY! I am so glad! That is a major reason for me now having loads of new blog entries! But welcome to my life for a year and I will try and blog again soon, and maybe not so many in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment