Monday 17 December 2012

Woaah, it is hot!

I oly have 5 minutes left on the internet, but I have to tell you all I a boiling! Dar Es Salaam, possibly the hottest city yet! It is very built up and an actual city too which is incredible! Although has resulted in me buying jeans, tops and earings...uho! They are all nice though! I have also been swimming in the sea, so hot and salty and beautiful! I was in heaven, although felt a little bit aware of how little clothing I had on...it is surprising how much it shocks you when you are used to being covered fro head to toe! 

The most important thing though is...I SAW BREAKING DAWN PART 2!! This may not mean a lot to many of you, but it cheered my right up and I felt so happy having seen it. It was fantastic and almost brought me to tears...but I was brave. Anyway, internet is up! Must dash! Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment