Monday 28 January 2013

more photos!

TOGA PARTY!
Party beads

 Volley ball on the beach
You know how I love swings (this is Holly though!) 


 Happy birthday dear Holly, Happy birthday to you! We gave her a posho cake! Made from...POSHO!

Safari time! 

ELEPHANTS!! There were loads of elephants everywhere!

Greg the lion with real lions...oooh!

 Hello Mr Giraffe!
Mr Elephant got angry that we were so close and almost charged at us, teensy bit scared!



It is hard being away from Greg, to the point I ended up kissing a giraffe, his tongue was weird and his name was Ed! 



Rachel's kiss was a little more intimate, I felt like I was interrupting by taking the photo, sadly Ed preferred her :(
SMILE GUYS! 





Okay, so not always such a happy bunch...this was a lovely walk after some giraffe kissing, I think Rachel missed Ed! 
Giraffe on safari!!




We went off track on our walk, shh...we weren't supposed to! 
Stepping stones on the walk! 




If anyone is wondering what I want for Christmas next year, it is one of these! I spent a good 20 minutes on that thing! So much fun!! 
Having to leave the wonderful Danielle behind, miss her already! 




My 'Sid the Sloth' face according to the girls, gonna watch myself tonight thanks to the new dvd from Auntie Colleen!
Do you like my hat?





I BOUGHT TOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment